Sunday

To Chozi (Northern Zambia)

ON MY WAY TO ZAMBIA.
Hi everyone. Thank you for following my blog. I would like to inform you that i am now in Zambia (home sweet home), i had a safe and amazing trip from Denmark. I came back last week on Wednesday the 7th of May, 2014. 

This coming Tuesday (13th May, 2014), i am going to the northern part of Zambia, to Chozi in particular and i will also visit Kasama. Maybe will go up to Nakonde (boarder town of Zambia and Tanzania), while am there, i might cross-over to Tunduma in Tanzania (the immediate town in Tanzania after Nakonde). I will document my journey and my adventure so that i can share with you. 

Join me on this great adventure. I am really excited. Like Travel To Zambia on FACEBOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...